Mon 20 Jul 2020
The new regulation is effective from 1st July 2020:
- The written report will normally be an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
- If further investigations or repairs are required, they must be completed by a qualified person within 28 days of the inspection.
- A copy of the report must be given to new tenants before they move in and to existing tenants within 28 days of the inspection.
- Your local authority can request a copy of the report, in which case you must supply it to them within 7 days.
- The landlord must retain the report and give a copy to the person undertaking the next inspection.
- A major part of the Regulations is the ability for the Local Housing Authority to fine Landlords up to £30,000 for each breach of these Regulations being imposed.
Find our more here: https://bit.ly/3iLidiu
"Dear Enver and Citywharf Team, We were so pleased to finally sell our house and want to thank you for all your hard work. We made a great choice in real estate agents when we chose you as you always made an effort to communicate and gave us plenty of notice when potential vendors were coming to inspect our house. We felt very comfortable with you and felt confident that you could get us the best possible price for our house. We wouldnâ€™t hesitate to recommend you to anybody who is contemplating selling or buying and wish you all the continued success "