Mon 20 Jul 2020
The new regulation is effective from 1st July 2020:
- The written report will normally be an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
- If further investigations or repairs are required, they must be completed by a qualified person within 28 days of the inspection.
- A copy of the report must be given to new tenants before they move in and to existing tenants within 28 days of the inspection.
- Your local authority can request a copy of the report, in which case you must supply it to them within 7 days.
- The landlord must retain the report and give a copy to the person undertaking the next inspection.
- A major part of the Regulations is the ability for the Local Housing Authority to fine Landlords up to £30,000 for each breach of these Regulations being imposed.
Find our more here: https://bit.ly/3iLidiu
"Hi Mr Michael Han, The money is in , thank you very much for everything . I appreciate your assistance and help in this matter . You have conducted yourself in such a professional manner ,I shall leave a great review for you ."