- Our bilingual Chinese service means that we are well connected with the Far East market where the strongest buying demand is. Combined with our good understanding of the market, we ensure that your property reaches the right audience in the most efficient and effective way.
- Our experienced investment team has in depth knowledge of the local and high growth areas across the UK. We constantly help foreign families find their dream homes in mature areas such as Central London, Southwest London, Berkshire, Surrey, Kent. We are familiar of property market in Manchester, Birmingham, Crossrail and HS2 alike hot investment spots which will help you achieve your investment goals.
- Again, we are not only limited to residential aspects. If you look to have commercial elements in your investment portfolio, we are ready to help acquire the right commercial property for you.
- Long and short let tenancy options
- Corporate and relocation services
- Property management
- Property maintenance and refurbishment
- Tenancy renewals
- Portfolio management
- End to end management of buy-to-let investments
- To discuss your specific property requirements or to arrange a free no obligation valuation with one of our local experts, contact us today.
- Feasibility studies and market research
- Determining suitable finishes, layouts and specifications.
- Design and set up market campaign
- Organizing sales event
- Post sale assistance to exchange and completion
- Arranging financial services and mortgage advice for buyers and investors.
"Dear Citywharf I am not often moved to write to record my appreciation and recognition of outstandingly excellent work and good practice. This is because I have seldom found it. This is not the case with CityWharf . The whole experience from the initial appraisal to the signing of the contract and later advice that the purchaserâ€™s finance had been approved has been of the highest order. The punctuality of yourself and every member of your team cannot be faulted. Each member was not only familiar with the intricacies of the property to be sold but was familiar with the status of the real estate market in general. After each inspection we received feedback which to us was vital as it â€œkept us in the loopâ€ and not wondering about outcomes. Your reception staff was exemplary; the manner in which telephone calls were dealt with was obliging and helpful and does them great credit not to mention the first impression given to public when making contact by phone. Enver Ecer proved himself to be an outstanding negotiator as he was able to achieve a result that the purchasers had indicated was beyond them. Both my wife and I are extremely grateful to yourself and your team at Citywharf as it has resulted in a satisfactory outcome and has made the whole process as stress free as the trauma of selling your home can be. With grateful thanks."