- Full width rear terrace
- Secure electronically controlled entrance gate
- Pre-wired for home cinema
- Underfloor heating to both the ground and first floor
- Drawing room with contemporary gas fireplace
- Extensive range of built-in Miele cooking appliances
premier road ideally placed for sunningdale town centre.
* Secure electronically controlled entrance gate with video link to the property.
* Integral double garage with electronically controlled up and over door.
* Large front forecourt area for visitor's parking.
* Fine architectural detailing with extensive use of stonework and bespoke joinery.
* Full width rear terrace, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining.
* Professionally designed landscaping scheme to front and rear gardens.
* Attractive front entrance door with glazed sidelights.
* Impressive Jerusalem grey polished limestone floored entrance hall with feature window behind staircase.
* Timber staircase with walnut treads, risers and handrail. Painted timber balustrading and carpet runner with chrome stair rods.
* High gloss kitchen units with contrasting quartz worktop set in open- plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, leading onto terrace.
* Extensive range of built-in Miele cooking appliances and refrigeration equipment as well as washing machine and tumble dryer in the separate utility room.
* Drawing room with contemporary gas fireplace and a pair of casement doors opening directly onto the terrace.
* Beautifully appointed master bedroom en-suite which includes a bath, large walk-in shower, twin hand basins, WC and bidet.
* Underfloor heating to both the ground and first floor.
* Whole house mechanical ventilation system with heat recovery.
* Integrated door and gate entry intercom.
* A professionally designed interior scheme co-ordinating, carpets, flooring, wall tiling and wallpaper.
* Pre-wired for home cinema.
* Comprehensive pre wiring for multi room audio, data and TV systems.
* Complete solar PV system ready for feed in tariff application.
* NSI approved security system including pre-wiring for CCTV cameras.
"Dear Citywharf I am not often moved to write to record my appreciation and recognition of outstandingly excellent work and good practice. This is because I have seldom found it. This is not the case with CityWharf . The whole experience from the initial appraisal to the signing of the contract and later advice that the purchaserâ€™s finance had been approved has been of the highest order. The punctuality of yourself and every member of your team cannot be faulted. Each member was not only familiar with the intricacies of the property to be sold but was familiar with the status of the real estate market in general. After each inspection we received feedback which to us was vital as it â€œkept us in the loopâ€ and not wondering about outcomes. Your reception staff was exemplary; the manner in which telephone calls were dealt with was obliging and helpful and does them great credit not to mention the first impression given to public when making contact by phone. Enver Ecer proved himself to be an outstanding negotiator as he was able to achieve a result that the purchasers had indicated was beyond them. Both my wife and I are extremely grateful to yourself and your team at Citywharf as it has resulted in a satisfactory outcome and has made the whole process as stress free as the trauma of selling your home can be. With grateful thanks."