- 24 Hours Concierge
- 24 Hour 5-Stars Concierge & Security / 1 x Large Private Balcony
- Contemporary Open-Plan Kitchen Integrated with Well-Known Appliances
- Impeccable 1 Double Bedroom Apartment with Dressing Area
- Large Reception Room with Dinning Area and Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Luxury Swimming Pool, Spa, Jacuzzi, Billiards Room & Therapy Suite
- Moment from Holborn Underground Station (Circle & District Lines)
- Top Spec Residents' Gym, Kids' Room, Library, Private Dinning Room & Cineplex
Brand new large one-bedroom apartment in heart of London, south-west facing, 24 hours concierge.
A sophisticated one bedroom apartment to rent within a new development, Lincoln Square, located within Lincoln's Inn Fields. The surrounding area is a calm and quiet sanctuary, surrounded by academic, legal and cultural institutions, whilst also offering easy access to the cultural hub of Covent Garden WC2.
The developer has brought together a world class team who has conceptualised an exclusive residential enclave set around a private garden square.
The development features architecture by PLP Architecture, landscape by Gustafson Porter, interior design of the public and amenity areas by the celebrated interior designer, Patricia Urquiola and residential interiors by the award-winning Bowler James Brindley.
Lincoln Square is a unique offering for residents to live in a high quality residence in one of London's finest neighbourhoods. Complete with 24 hour concierge, security, landscaped gardens in addition to 17,000 square feet of amenities for the exclusive use of residents.
Located on a rare island site, Lincoln Square has views of the adjacent Royal Courts of Justice, New Court chambers and the old Land Registry building in addition to the Thames and Lincoln's Inn Fields.
Surrounding heritage in addition to the City's ever evolving skyline include:- Lincoln Inn Fields (2 minute walk), Holborn Tube Station (6 minute walk), Convent Garden (12 minute walk), Trafalgar Square (18 minute walk) and Leicester Square (19 minute walk)
"Having rented with several agencies, I found the process long and laborious, Ruby helped me make sense of everything, she was very helpful and conscientious, a very reliable professional."